Everyone experiences anxiety from time to time, but what if you experience it most of the time? Worry, panic, anxiety, angst, nervousness, fear, obsession, and irritability are all life-inhibiting symptoms of anxiety.
Anxiety may relate to:
- Social anxiety
- Anxiety about the future
- Worry, fear, doubt
- Obsession about certain rituals or beliefs
- A feeling of being held back from what you want
- A feeling of being unsure of what you want
- A lack of a secure sense of self
- Panic and confusion
- Physical symptoms of nervousness (sweaty, shaky)
You don't have to live this way. Anxiety is not a life-sentence. By working with me, you have the opportunity to explore and release these feelings. By residing in a safe and accepting space, your capacity to release what you have not been able to in the past will increase.
What does it mean to be you? What are your goals? Who are you becoming? You know yourself better than anyone else. Deepening this self-awareness assists in the process of freeing yourself from the anxiety and related-symptoms you've been struggling with.
- Increase self-esteem
- Increase confidence
- Increase self-efficacy
- Increase safety/security
- Increase feeling grounded
- Increase peace-of-mind
- Increase clarity
- Increase mindfulness and presence
- Feel safe and calm
- Feel relaxed and secure